Want to hear what they are from the horses mouth?
Well, sorry you are!
Rishi Sunak’s 5 pledges
According to www.gov.uk this is what Sunak had to say about them….
As your Prime Minister, you need to know what my focus will be, so you can hold me to account directly for whether it is delivered.
So I’d like to tell you my five immediate priorities.
These are the five foundations I know can build a better, more secure, more prosperous future that this country deserves.
- We will halve inflation this year to ease the cost of living and give people financial security.
- We will grow the economy, creating better-paid jobs and opportunity right across the country.
- We will make sure our national debt is falling so that we can secure the future of public services.
- NHS waiting lists will fall and people will get the care they need more quickly.
- We will pass new laws to stop small boats, making sure that if you come to this country illegally, you are detained and swiftly removed.
Here is a video if you must watch it…
It was a while ago, but Sunak has banged on about it…a lot.
So in response Michael Spicer has created another amazing spoof video lampooning the pledges and the ‘success’ of them so far.